Studio Dates & Holidays
With the community in mind, we have structured our yearly studio schedule with the surrounding school district calendars (Kyrene School District and Tempe Union High School District) to align and observe the same fall, winter, and spring break weeks. We encourage you to continue to check back for additional dance-focused events throughout the year.
- Monday, July 24 – Registration opens for 2023/2024 classes
- Monday, July 31 – FIRST DAY OF CLASSES
- Monday, September 4 (Labor Day)
- Monday, September 25 – Friday, October 6 (Fall Break)
- Tuesday, October 21 (Halloween)
- Friday, November 10 (Veterans Day Observed)
- Thursday, November 23 – Saturday, November 25 (Thanksgiving)
- Friday, December 22 – Wednesday, January 3 (Winter Break)
- Monday, January 15 (MLK Day)
- Monday, March 11 – Friday, March 22 (Spring Break)
- Saturday, March 30 (Easter Observed)
- Thursday, May 23 – LAST DAY OF CLASSES
All monthly tuition rates are the same each month, regardless of how many weeks are in that respective month. If students miss class due to absence or the studio is closed, they are welcome to take a makeup class that is offered (and has space available) within the same month. To coordinate a makeup class, please email email@example.com or discuss it in person at the studio office.
STUDIO HOLIDAY SCHEDULE IS FOR STUDIO CLASSES ONLY. Company and Pre-Company should refer to their respective monthly calendars for all scheduled events.